The average person BREATHES 21,000 times per day. You can live weeks without food, days without water, but only minutes without air. Breathing is the most powerful thing you do.
WARRIOR FLŌ: Breath Training for Workout Performance (Foundation Course BETA*)
Learn to create and integrate a powerful breathing protocol into your physical training to boost your workout performance.
* This is a BETA version of the course. We love to get your feedback so we can make the next version that much better! Don’t worry, this version can still help you get powerful results.
- Oxygen is the fuel of every workout. Increase your oxygen intake, and you will improve your workout performance. This course will help you do that.
- Breathing can help you achieve mental focus, when you understand the breath-brain connection. This course will help you do that.
- Integrating a breathing protocol into your existing workout program will help you reach your goals and push your limits. This course will help you do that.
In this course, you will learn:
- The Science of Breathing and how it relates to Workout Performance
- How to maximize your oxygen intake with each breath
- How to increase focus using the breath-brain connection
- Breathing technique and positions to improve performance
- How to build and integrate your own workout breathing protocol
- How to use breathing to achieve your ultimate workout performance
To gain access to the course, all we need is your email address and we will send you what you need to get started…